We always have great guests on Rainmaker FM, and this week is no exception …
This week’s Rainmaker Rewind features an interview on The Writer Files with advice columnist and author Heather Havrilesky who chats about her writing process as well as the many hats she’s worn over the last 20 years.
Plus, I’ve included my favorite Copyblogger post from the last week and eight more must-read articles for you.
- This week on Rainmaker FM, Kelton Reid interviews advice columnist and author Heather Havrilesky on The Writer Files: How Advice Columnist and Author Heather Havrilesky Writes, Part One
- This week on Copyblogger, Pamela Wilson explores how business owners can keep up with the demands of content marketing: The Content Marketing Continuum: How to Create Content to Meet Customers’ Needs
- Paul Jarvis explains why you should try giving notice every single day: I’m giving notice
- Managing creative teams effectively may require additional skills. Here are six from Fast Company that you might need: 6 Habits Of Creative Managers
- Set yourself up to win with seven practical work-from-home tips from Business 2 Community: Get On the Productivity Train: How to Successfully Work from Home
- Listening to music may make the daily commute tolerable, but streaming a podcast through your headphones can make it disappear. The New York Times explains what’s happening: This Is Your Brain on Podcasts
- Success in life and work is often a matter of attitude and beliefs, and YFS Magazine explains why that applies to entrepreneurs: Dear Wantrepreneur: These 4 Toxic Thoughts Are Killing Your Success
- Intelligent people’s good habits are often highlighted, but this visual from Tech.Co explores the good and the bad: The Bad and Good Habits of Smart People [Infographic]
- From infographics and SlideShares to articles and memes, marketers and bloggers can never have too much help coming up with ideas for compelling, relevant content. ProBlogger explains how to decide which type to use for your business: The Best Research Tools for Finding Kick-Ass Content
- Marketing Profs looks at what neuromarketing can teach us about consumers: What Neuroscience Can Teach Us About Marketing
And, one more thing …
If you want to get my Rainmaker Rewind picks of the week sent straight to your favorite podcast player, subscribe right here on Rainmaker FM.
See you next week.
The post Rainmaker Rewind: How Advice Columnist and Author Heather Havrilesky Writes, Part One appeared first on Copyblogger.