I hope you’re learning valuable information from the recently evolved Rainmaker Rewind.
Because there’s so much great content out there, it was difficult to choose only 10 this week.
- This week on Rainmaker FM, Michael Hyatt joins host Chris Ducker on Youpreneur for a candid discussion on what his latest book Living Forward is all about and how to create, design and fulfill a plan for your life: The Importance of Creating a Life Plan, with Michael Hyatt
- This week on Copyblogger, Demian Farnworth explores the relationship between reading and strong writing: Want to Be an Amazing Writer? Read Like One
- See how one entrepreneur thought like an engineer in order to recognize the problems with online business – and why it worked: To Thrive As A Design Marketplace, Think Like An Engineer
- Entrepreneur Kayla Hollatz shares her top 15 favorite podcasts for aspiring and creative entrepreneurs: 15 Podcasts for Creative Entrepreneurs
- Has Facebook actively suppressed conservative-leaning news on the social network? If so, you may have even more reasons to build on land you own, regardless of your political or business opinions: Senate GOP Launches Inquiry Into Facebook’s News Curation
- If you’re running a business in 2016, think about Snapchat as a channel to grow your customer base and engagement. Gary Vaynerchuk said during CES in Las Vegas that one of the biggest advantages of Snapchat is that “It’s made up of real personal moments”: 7 Unofficial Rules of Snapchat All Marketers Need to Follow
- This week on The Daily Beast, one Twitter user argues in favor of longer tweets and less restriction on character limitations: Why Twitter Makes Us Feel Like Crap
- Inc. reports that the C-suite is more effective and trustworthy when engaged on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram: Why the Best Leaders Are Social Media Savvy
- According to a recent study, 7 out of 10 Twitter users expect to receive a response from brands that they reach out to. Find out more about the study on Social Media Today: 52% of Customers Expect Your Brand to Respond to Their Reviews
- There is plenty of evidence indicating that entrepreneurs who can take a break and unplug from time to time are happier, healthier, and more productive than their stressed-out counterparts. Read what happened to one entrepreneur on Forbes: This Entrepreneur Tried To Unplug For A Week: Here’s What Happened
And one more thing …
If you want to get my Rainmaker Rewind picks of the week sent straight to your favorite podcast player, subscribe right here on Rainmaker FM.
See you next week.
The post Rainmaker Rewind: The Importance of Creating a Life Plan, with Michael Hyatt appeared first on Copyblogger.