From wildly successful transmedia serial writer to internationally published author, this week’s guest on The Writer Files — Michelle Miller — has tapped into her former life in high finance to create a hit franchise in The Underwriting.
Billed as social satire, Ms. Miller’s original 12-part serial drew angel investors that helped her build it into a viral, multimedia maelstrom.
Her marriage of the cutthroat worlds of both investment banking and tech landed her a traditional publishing deal, and her debut novel is now being developed into a television series.
Tune in to this two-part interview.
In Part One of the file, host Kelton Reid and Michelle Miller discuss:
- Why transmedia is redefining author marketing
- How different workouts can change your writing mindset
- The creative space between sleeping and waking
- Why you don’t procrastinate the fun stuff
- One perfect analogy for writer’s block
The Writer Files on iTunes
The post How Michelle Miller (Writer and Producer of ‘The Underwriting’) Writes: Part One appeared first on Copyblogger.