Online courses are a great way to build a business. They’re also a great way to get better-qualified clients, or build an additional revenue stream by providing an alternative to your services.
But sometimes, things don’t go as planned. Your course isn’t selling as much as you’d like, or worse, it’s not selling at all.
There’s a methodical analysis you can perform to see if you can spot the problem. Of course, this is the same analysis you should perform before you create a course.
In this episode of Unemployable with Brian Clark, Brian discusses:
- How to be absolutely sure what works
- Why re-examining existing market demand is step one
- How incorrect pricing can kill your sales and profits
- What to do to increase your targeted reach
- Copywriting techniques that work for courses
- Testing demand with the MVP process
- How split-testing reveals the truth
Unemployable with Brian Clark on iTunes