While waiting for Sarah Koenig’s closing keynote at Podcast Movement 2015, The Showrunner hosts Jerod Morris and Jonny Nastor recorded a full episode of The Showrunner from the exhibit hall floor. They figured they’d get it out to you as soon as possible.
Reason 1: Because it was fun, the recording quality ended up being quite good, and they want to transfer their Podcast Movement enthusiasm to you while it’s still fresh and relevant.
Reason 2: The Showrunner Podcasting Course reopened yesterday. And what better excuse to remind you, than with 30 bonus minutes of entertaining, informative content?
Among the topics they discuss:
- The big takeaway from Jordan Harbinger’s presentation about being the “gatekeeper” for your audience
- How Jordan’s advice would have helped Jonny two weeks ago during an interview that wasn’t going well
- The birth of “Smack the Entrepreneur”
- The essential power of excitement and a feeling of ownership for your project
- How Jonny rocked his panel on sponsorships (the power of building relationships and, yes, being human)
- Quick hit takeaways from keynote presentations by Pat Flynn, Roman Mars, John Lee Dumas, Lou Mongello, Aisha Tyler, and Marc Maron
The Showrunner on iTunes
The post Showrunner Short: Live Reaction from Podcast Movement 2015 appeared first on Copyblogger.