Look out, Stephen King.
A new generation of Horror authors are using the power of self-publishing to climb the ranks, get new fans, and push the envelope in the genre.
J. Thorn is an up-and-coming Horror author who knows how to write great books … and build an audience and income stream with them.
In this episode of Authorpreneur, host Jim Kukral and J. Thorn discuss:
- How J. Thorn went from selling two books a day to 200 books a day
- How to build a powerful fan-base and turn them into readers through creative content marketing
- The biggest mistakes J. Thorn made when writing and launching his first book
- What readers really want and how to give it to them
- How much work is involved in becoming an authorpreneur
Authorpreneur on iTunes
The post The ‘Horror’ of Making a Living from Selling eBooks appeared first on Copyblogger.