Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur is a marketing expert, consultant, author, and blogger for Fast Company magazine and a regular contributor to The Globe and Mail’s Report on Business section.
He is the author of Evergreen, which was an instant number one bestseller in the sales and marketing section of Amazon.
Evergreen describes how companies can become so obsessed with finding new customers that they lose valuable customers along the way.
Evergreen is a guide to customer retention, experience, and strategy … and today’s guest shows us how to cultivate enduring customer loyalty that keeps businesses thriving.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 35-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Noah Fleming discuss:
- Taking risks and not being afraid of failing
- Exhausting opportunities to their fullest
- Investing in yourself and the power of mentors
- How to write your own paycheck
- Replicating your previous successes
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes