The average multi-millionaire has seven different sources of income. But that’s not what you hear about, is it? That’s not what gets the press.
Instead, you hear about The Game. You know The Game … get funded, make no profit. Even better, make no revenue, cash out big, retire on an island.
This is mostly fantasy, and is becoming more so each day, as investors now turn to companies with fast-growing revenue, sustainable profit, and solid management.
But do you need an investor at all? For businesses that take smart advantage of the unique power of the Internet, probably not.
In this 10-minute episode of Unemployable with Brian Clark, Brian makes the case that:
- Millionaires treasure multiple income streams
- “The Game” is coming to an end
- Real businesses are profitable
- Raising money can promote waste
- Constraints are good, depending on your mindset
- ”Problems” can result in greater opportunity and wealth
Unemployable with Brian Clark on iTunes