Michael Port has been called an “uncommonly honest author” by the Boston Globe and a “marketing guru” by The Wall Street Journal, which he thinks is cool because he may be the only former professional actor to also be a New York Times bestselling business author.
Michael has written five books including Book Yourself Solid, Beyond Booked Solid, Book Yourself Solid Illustrated, The Contrarian Effect, and the New York Times bestseller, The Think Big Manifesto.
He’s been on virtually every television network, and these days can be found keynoting conferences around the world on how to get booked solid or performing his one-man show, The Think Big Revolution.
In this 50-minute episode of Authorpreneur, host Jim Kukral and Michael Port discuss:
- How books have changed Michael’s life and career
- How books are Michael’s #1 marketing strategy
- How Michael uses his books to get more speaking engagements and customers
- Specific business model concepts about making money from books
- Why Michael traditionally publishes his books
- How to deal with negative book reviews
Authorpreneur on iTunes
The post How Author and Speaker Michael Port Drives His Business with Books appeared first on Copyblogger.