One of the common threads from the speakers at Authority Rainmaker was the importance of differentiation.
In this new episode of The Showrunner, Jerod Morris and Jon Nastor provide a new way to view the unique selling proposition of your show.
After opening with a brief discussion about incredible benefits you can gain from taking online relationships offline, Jerod and Jon dig into differentiation.
During their discussion, you’ll learn:
- What Sally Hogshead meant by “different is better than better” (and how it will help your show)
- Why you need to know what your “unique show positioning” is
- How to differentiate your show through the format you choose
- Why being “unique” does not mean doing something that’s never been done before
- Other ways to differentiate, including: style, schedule, timing, take
- Why you should actually be glad when some people don’t like your show
The Showrunner on iTunes