Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur is a self-proclaimed maker — but host Jon Nastor would call him an entrepreneur, writer, designer, developer, and master marketer.
He has been developing and shipping products online for more than 10 years now and has seen his share of successes and not-so-successful ventures.
He is currently the founder of Baremetrics, software analytics and reporting for Stripe. Baremetrics seemingly came out of nowhere with an awesome content marketing strategy, lead by today’s guest, on the Baremetrics blog — one of the best software business blogs on the Internet.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 26-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Josh Pigford discuss:
- Why shipping is always better than waiting for perfection
- Why Josh cannot work for someone else
- Josh’s steps for hiring awesome people
- The long list of things that Josh is not good at
- The number one way Josh has built Baremetrics into a successful startup
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes
The post Josh Pigford on Shipping, Hiring Smart People, and Not Being Epically Wrong appeared first on Copyblogger.