Do you want to create a podcast for listeners?
Or do you want to deliver a remarkable audio experience to your audience?
In this reprisal of his presentation at Authority Rainmaker, Jerod Morris dives deep into the four essential elements of a remarkable audience experience.
- Why the general perception of the term “showrunner” is too limiting
- How Jerod’s method of proposing to his now-fiancée was a quintessential example of responsibility for an audience experience
- The step you should take right now if you’re considering launching a podcast
- What authenticity really is (and isn’t), and how to create an authentic connection with your audience
- How to ensure that every single episode you publish is useful to your audience
- Why sustainability is so simple to explain but so difficult to do
- What the elements of podcast profitability are — and which one is most important
Plus a lot more — including an impassioned call to action at the end that you won’t want to miss. It might just change how you view your relationship to your topic, your audience, and your show.
The Showrunner on iTunes
The post Showrunner ‘Short’: The 4 Essential Elements of a Remarkable Podcast appeared first on Copyblogger.